EVENT CANCELLED due to COVID-19 pandemic
This is no more that a statement of the inevitable in the current climate, but Doncaster Folk Festival 2020 is cancelled due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. We are retaining the option of staging some sort of event later in the year, but the Festival proper will be rescheduled for next year. Keep an eye on the Facebook and Twitter feeds below for updates; Stay safe and well, look after each other, and we shall see you in 2021!
Hello and welcome to the Doncaster Folk Festival website. Back for its twelfth year, the Festival continues to be one of the cultural highlights in the town’s ever-expanding arts and entertainment calendar.
We bring to Doncaster’s streets, and a growing list of music venues, an excellent variety of high-quality performances including live concerts featuring acclaimed artists, locally, nationally and internationally, as well as a Fringe, that offers acts and sing-a-rounds in the town’s classic pubs.
Stay tuned here or on our Facebook page for more updates as the festival schedule develops.
- Friday and Saturday night concerts at the Ukrainian Centre (Roots Music Club).
- Saturday afternoon concert at Doncaster Brewery and Tap.
- Sing-arounds and sessions at various venues in the town during Saturday.
- A huge Saturday of folk-dancing around the town.
- Sunday survivors’ session in The Masons Arms.